Passion is nearly concerned in desire and lust. But when the desire fulfilled, satisfied, passion usually fades away. A relationship lasts much longer when love prevails.
Differences between love and passion:
- Passion is based primarily on desire. Love is based on togetherness and… nighness.
- Passion is a temporary phase. It can last a few days, weeks and even months. Love lasts much longer, over the years it can grow stronger.
- Love makes people better what definitely can’t be said about passion. Passion can ruin… everything.
- Passion is based on selfishness. Real love is based on willingness to make sacrifices. Love gives freedom, passion is all about mistrust and controlling relationships.
- Life without passion is not a big problem. But life without love is unbearable for any human being.